How to make changes to my store?
DOWNLOADING BANNERS FROM THE APP
1. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE
2. GO TO APPS AND OPEN OUR APP
3. GO TO MARKETING MATERIAL SECTION
4. THE BANNERS ARE DATED, MOST RECENT UPLOADED BANNERS ARE LISTED FIRST
5. CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FILE
6. THE BANNERS ARE IN .ZIP FOLDER, JUST DOUBLE CLICK ON THE FOLDER TO UNZIP THE FOLDER & CLICK ON EXTRACT ALL FILES SELECT WHICH FOLDER ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU WANT TO SAVE THE FILE TO
7. YOU HAVE NOW SAVE THE BANNERS TO YOUR COMPUTER!
UPLOADING NEW BANNERS
1. Login To Your Shopify Store
2. Go To Online Store
3. Click On Customize
4. You Have 4 Sections You Can Edit
A. Main Home Banners
B. 4 Featured Products/Categories
C. Welcome Message & Images
D. 4 Featured Collections
- HOW TO EDIT
- Go To Any Section
- Click On Change
- Find The Folder On Your Computer Where You Save The Banners
- Click On The Banner And Upload To Your Store
- Click On Select
- Here You Can Change The Link Url
- You Can Link It To Any Product Or Collection
- Once You Are Done Just Click On Save
- Same Process For The Other Sections Of The Homepage
- For The Featured Collections You Cannot Select An Image You Simply Select Which Collections You Want To Feature. The Image Is Randomally Slected For You.
- Don't Forget To Hit Save When You Are Done!
- To hide the section jsut click on the "EYE" logo
- Click On The Shopify Logo To Go Back To Your Store.
ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR STORE
1. Make sure you are logged into your Shopify store
2. Go to the APPS section and open our APP - MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
3. Go to any product you want to add to your store, simply click on ADD TO SHOPIFY.
4. The pop up window
a. you can adjust prices
b. select if you want to include certain attributes, like size chart etc...
c. You do not have to select collection, we have programmed the website so all items will go into appropriate collections automatically.
5. Click on ADD TO SHOPIFY
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFO PAGES
1. Make sure you are logged in to your shopify store
2. Go to ONLINE STORE
3. Click on Pages
4. Click on the page you want to edit
5. Make any change you want here
6. Click on SAVE
ADDING/CHANGING MENUS ON YOUR WEBSITE
- Login to your Shopify store
- Go to products > collections
- Click on Creat Collection > Add a title > Apply a condition
in this example we are adding NEW ARRIVALS collection
and adding the condition so the category shows items with product tags that match "new arrivals"
click on SAVE COLLECTION
- Once the collection has been created > go to ONLINE STORE
- GO TO NAVIGATION > Select MAIN MENU
- CLICK ON ADD MENU ITEM
- Name your menu whatever you want ( this is the name that will be displayed on your website )
- Add a link ( we are going to link to the collection we just created )
- You can move around the menu item to show whatever order you want on your website.
- Make sure to click on SAVE MENU
HOW TO UPDATE HEADER
- Login to your Shopify store
- Make sure you are logged in to your shopify store
- Go to ONLINE STORE
- CLICK ON THEMES, THAN CUSTOMIZE
- CLICK ON HEADER
- YOU CAN ADD YOUR LOGO FROM HERE
- YOU CAN UPDATE THE BAR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HERE
WHEN DONE JUST HIT SAVE!